About Tom Ingram: Salesforce Certified Tech Lead, Senior Consultant Techno-Functional BA, User Story, Lightning, Integration, Process Specialist
Session 1: “360 View Of the Customer for the Agent.”
Session 2: “Lightning Console for Agent Productivity.”
Tom Ingram Selected as Presenter for Technical Expertise
Tom Ingram's 20+ years of experience include 25 CRM projects over 15 years (5 years Salesforce, 10 years Microsoft.) Serving clients in the Dallas, Texas, USA area since 1989.
Key Employers: Cambridge Technology Partners, Dun & Bradstreet Software, IBM (spinoff), Xerox, Infosys, Cognizant
Hot Situations, Project Turnarounds: Celanese, Tyco Electric (TE), FedEx, Northern Trust, State of Texas, Verizon, Mitel
CRM Expert Witness Win: $3.5 Million Settlement for Client
Special Focus Areas:
1. Shortening Sales Cycles, Increase Margins for Complex Sales:
2. Rapid Results, Highest Possible Value for Clients through Excellence in Technical Execution
3. A Pioneer in No-Code / Low Code Solutions
4. Adoption Successes for Tyco Electric (TE), Mitel, GSEC Electric, Texas Instruments, Morrison,
5. Agile Results: Over 750 User Stories defined, 500 delivered (Tom and teams)
6. Personal Sales, Practice Building Results
7. Very Large Project Management Results: Led four projects over $5 million for Celanese, State Of Texas, Verizon and FedEx.
Education, Certifications, Publications
2017 - Present: Infosys, Dallas, TX. Salesforce Technical Lead, Senior Consultant, Techno-Functional BA, User Story, Lightning, Integration, Process Specialist.
2013 - 2017: Independent Consulting / Contracting, Dallas, TX. Salesforce, Microsoft Technical Lead, Senior Consultant, Techno-Functional BA, User Story, Lightning, Integration, Process Specialist.
2012-2013: Cognizant, Dallas, TX. Associate Director, Technical PM, BA, SharePoint Solution Architect.
2001-2012: Independent Consulting / Contracting, Dallas, TX. Roles included CRM, Field Service Specialist, Agile Technical BA, Cloud Architect, SharePoint No-Code Solutions Developer, Technical PM, Process Analyst. Witness role.
2000-01: Decision Consultants, Inc., Dallas, TX, Director of Delivery over 200 Consultants, Program Manager, Project Manager, Head of BA Group.
1997-2000: Alliance Data Systems, Dallas, TX. Technical Project Manager, Process Analyst, Senior Business Analyst roles.
1997, Prior To: Xerox, IBM (spin-off), Dun & Bradstreet Software, Cambridge Technology Partners.
*Contact Us in Dallas, Texas, USA at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Success stories, client quotes, estimated costs and benefits are derived from actual projects but may have been altered for simplicity, teaching purposes or to protect confidential information.
Tom Ingram, Salesforce Certified Admin 201, PMP, CMC(e)
DETAILS: Tom's Top Salesforce, Service Cloud, CRM-Related Results:
1. Fidelity Investments, Salesforce Service Cloud $1 Million Project: Requirements, Process, Architecture. Led team of two as techno-functional consultant, BA, Engagement Lead. Reduced "Time to User Value" from 5 Months to 30 Days.** Delivered in 10 Weeks:
2. TE Connectivity (Tyco Electronics) a $12 Billion Manufacturer of Electric Connectors. Led Salesforce Service Cloud project as Senior Consultant / techno-functional BA. This $8.7 Million Salesforce Project Expected to Result in Cost Savings of $9.6 Million and Gross Profit of $216 Million Over Five Years. Included Lightning migration. Agile project. (Project stalled - reevaluation of payback in process.**)
3. Boeing: Led $3.5 Million Salesforce Project for as Senior Techno-Functional Project Manager, BA, Integration/Migration Scrum Master, App Dev Scrum Master. Global project included 8 business units, 11 interfaces / migrations, 1000+ users. Agile project**.
4. Crossmark: Led two year CRM, CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) project as Senior Technical-Functional Consultant for Process Improvement, Consolidation effort completed with Microsoft Tools. Consolidated 18 business units into one standard set of processes with field compliance audits. Resulted in $2.5 million per year in hard cost savings, $10 million in additional sales per year. INCLUDED FIELD SALES and SERVICE PROCESSES FOR 9,000 EMPLOYEES. Reduced 97 step CPQ process to 49 steps for complex pricing and quoting of products, services, discounts and rebates.**
5. Handleman, Premium: Led CRM project as Senior Technical-Functional Consultant with Microsoft Tools resulting in $6.5 million in new services sold in 30 small transactions and $5.5 million in new services sold to Procter & Gamble.**
6. Infosys: As Salesforce Technical Lead completed extensive training in Lighting Experience migrations, SFDX (release management, IDE, code repository, sandbox change sets to production) and ECommmerce (Storefronts, Products, Pricelists, Ordering, Interfaces), Case management and Test Driven Development. Agile focus.
7. Exeter Finance: Led Salesforce, Related CRM effort as Senior Technical-Functional Consultant to extract data from Salesforce through SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS to SharePoint for Field Sales / Customer Dashboard on iPad. 200 Salespeople supported. Phase 1 dashboard delivered in 10 days. Agile project.**
8. Mitel: Led CRM, Salesforce Related, Other app dev / migration as hands-on Microsoft solution architect to create immediate custom solutions in SharePoint, SQL Server, other tools while waiting for Salesforce development. 5,000 casual users and 200 heavy users migrated, supported. SPECTACULAR ADOPTION SUCCESS: 50+ “thanks and well done” emails.**
9. Expert Witness On CRM, Project Management: Won a $3.5 Million settlement for client as CRM / Project Management expert witness.**
10. Morrison Distributors: Led Credit Process Improvement as Senior Technical-Functional Consultant resulting in 35 person credit department converting 1.3 Million pages to paperless system for just $100,000.**
11. Texas Instruments: Led Collections, Expense Reporting Process Improvement projects resulting in $400,000 per year labor savings.