Tom Ingram's 20+ years of experience include 25 CRM projects over 15 years (5 years Salesforce, 10 years Microsoft.) Serving clients in the Dallas, Texas, USA area since 1989.
Key Employers: Cambridge Technology Partners, Dun & Bradstreet Software, IBM (spinoff), Xerox, Infosys, Cognizant
Hot Situations, Project Turnarounds: Celanese, Tyco Electric (TE), FedEx, Northern Trust, State of Texas, Verizon, Mitel
CRM Expert Witness Win: $3.5 Million Settlement for Client
Special Focus Areas:
1. Shortening Sales Cycles, Increase Magins for Complex Sales:
2. Rapid Results, Highest Possible Value for Clients through Excellence in Technical Execution
3. A Pioneer in No-Code / Low Code Solutions
4. Adoption Successes for Tyco Electric (TE), Mitel, GSEC Electric, Texas Instruments, Morrison,
5. Agile Results: Over 500 User Stories defined and delivered (Tom and teams)
6. Personal Sales, Practice Building Results
7. Very Large Project Management Results:
Certifications, Education, Publications:
Session 1: “360 View Of the Customer for the Agent.”
Session 2: “Lightning Console for Agent Productivity.”
(For details see Tom's Full Sales Technology CRM Resume at bottom)
Tom Ingram Selected as Presenter for Technical Expertise
About Tom Ingram
Tom Ingram, Salesforce Certified, Salesforce Solution Architect, Microsoft Solution Architect, PMP, CMC(e)
DETAILS: Tom's Top Salesforce, Service Cloud, Microsoft CRM-Related Resuts:
*Contact Us in Dallas, Texas, USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-394-5721.
**Success stories, client quotes, estimated costs and benefits are derived from actual projects but may have been altered for simplicity, teaching purposes or to protect confidential information.